Join the Computational Data Science Labs
The Computational Data Science Labs is a venture of Carnegie Mellon University’s Language Technologies Institute (LTI). The mission of the Consortium is to work with industry leaders to develop software tools that support the adaptation, integration, and testing of the newest technologies in the fields of data science and language technologies. Our areas of functionality include information retrieval, big data analytics, question answering, event detection, information extraction, multimodal computing and interaction, natural language processing and more.
As a CDSL member, you'll receive access to experts who will help you further research for your company or institution. Depending on your membership level, you can receive:
- Invitations to selected workshops or other events
- Access to CDSL-developed software that faculty elect to release
- The chance to recommend potential research areas and needed software tools to the lab
- Discounts on student capstone projects
- Reduced rates on internal training programs.
- The ability to create student fellowships
To explore all memvership benefits, please view the Membership Levels page on the CDSL website.
We're excited about this new collaboration opportunity and look forward to working more closely with you. For more information on how your company can become involved, contact Krista McGuigan.