Six papers from LTI faculty and students will be featured at the 2017 conference of the European Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics (EACL 2017). The conference, one of the most important in the field of Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics, will bring together scholars from around the world to present and discuss research on all aspects of automated natural language processing. The following papers from LTI researchers were selected for the conference:
- Adams; Makarucha; Neubig; Bird; Cohn. "Cross-Lingual Word Embeddings for Low-Resource Language Modeling" (http://aclweb.org/anthology/E/E17/E17-1088.pdf) Thursday Posters, 17:30-19:30
- Gu; Neubig; Cho; Li. "Learning to Translate in Real-time with Neural Machine Translation" (http://aclweb.org/anthology/E/E17/E17-1099.pdf) Friday Session 7A, 11:40-12:00
- Kuncoro; Ballesteros; Kong; Dyer; Neubig; Smith. "What Do Recurrent Neural Network Grammars Learn About Syntax?" (http://aclweb.org/anthology/E/E17/E17-1117.pdf) Friday Session 8A, 16:00-16:25
- Littell; Mortensen; Lin; Kairis; Turner; Levin. "URIEL and lang2vec: Representing languages as typological, geographical, and phylogenetic vectors" (http://aclweb.org/anthology/E/E17/E17-2002.pdf) Wednesday Session 3A, 16:15-16:30
- Dalvi; Zhang; Khurana; Durrani; Sajjad; Abdelali; Mubarak; Ali; Vogel. "QCRI Live Speech Translation System" (http://aclweb.org/anthology/E/E17/E17-3016.pdf)
- Liepins; Germann; Barzdins; Birch; Renals; Weber; van der Kreeft; Bourlard; Prieto; Klejch; Bell; Lazaridis; Mendes; Riedel; Almeida; Balage; Cohen; Dwojak; Garner; Giefer; Junczys-Dowmunt; Imran; Nogueira; Ali; Miranda; Popescu-Belis; Miculicich Werlen; Papasarantopoulos; Obamuyide; Jones; Dalvi; Vlachos; Wang; Tong; Sennrich; Pappas; Narayan; Damonte; Durrani; Khurana; Abdelali; Sajjad; Vogel; Sheppey; Hernon; Mitchell. "The SUMMA Platform Prototype" (http://aclweb.org/anthology/E/E17/E17-3029.pdf)
The 15th EACL Conference takes place April 3-7, 2017 in Valencia, Spain.